Scrub-a-dub-dub - en Plein Aire gets a bath

15 August, 2016
Colorado

Whenever I see a do-it-yourself car/truck wash, my rig veers towards it!


I can only stand so much road grime and smashed bugs (the awning arms are particularly nasty with bugs!).  So, weighed down with a ton of quarters and fully prepared to get wet, I pulled into a truck wash in Green River yesterday.  I guess I'm glad it's still so hot, because I always get as wet as the trailer when I wash it - but yesterday, it just felt refreshing!

In between adding quarters (almost $10 in total), I took the time to take a couple of pictures of the pink soapy procedure.








I'm sure the textured material on the cargo box is good for not marking when hit with gravel, but the dirt and bugs sure get stuck to it.

Cleaner than it was - and my chore for the day is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!