RV'ing Women National Convention

Oct 23-30; Mesa, Arizona


450 RV's of varying description at a deluxe RV Resort for a week!


The venue offered a full 18 hole golf course, at least 2 pools that I saw, hot tubs, an orange tree at every site, and was so big that I needed my bicycle to get around.  There were lots of seminars, fun events in the evening and a few day tours offered for sights in the area. 


I was all excited when I thought they were limes (for gin/tonics!); sadly - unripe oranges


Opening Address

Trip to an olive farm - tour, an olive oil tasting, and a great lunch.


Who knew that olive oils could taste so different!  I was surprised - some are very 'grassy' and fresh tasting.





While this Olive press is still used; most of the olives are processed in giant machines inside.


Authentic olive press - brought from Italy.  

Best of all, a chance to meet new friends and connect with friends I haven't seen in years!


Classic Lazy-Daze





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!