Different Strokes for Different Folks . . .

1/9/2018; Dome Rock Rd, near Quartzite, AZ


Some folks decorate; others trash


I usually take a trash bag along on my walks so I can pick up trash along the way; there's always some (plastic, rusty cans, nails, glass, more plastic).  Also, I take my camera - because I love the desert intaglios that people leave.






In addition to trash just blowing around in the desert, for some reason, some folks think its OK to leave garbage in a fire pit.

Some folks like their space; Others cling together . . .


I guess the clingers find it easier to visit with each other - but for me, I like my views without other trailers in the picture and as much privacy as possible (while still hanging out with my friends).


A group of coaches clinging together.


3 of 5 rigs belonging to friends I'm camping with; the others are too far away to get into the picture.


It's early in the year in Quartzite; soon we'll all be camping a lot closer!


Folks are starting to pile into Quartzite for the big Gem/mineral show and the big RV event.  Soon, there will be close to 200,000 folks out here (as opposed to the summer population of about 7,000).  Already, one much practice a lot of patience in town as the lines for gas, groceries, etc. are stretching longer and longer.


A few desert shots - the Sonoran desert can be a pretty place.







2 comments:

We Love Comments!!