Amped up Desert Golf

13 Dec, 2018; RoVers Roost RV Coop, Casa Grande, AZ



As if Desert Golf isn't funny enough . . . 


Yesterday, there was a desert golf tournament just outside the park - instead of golf balls, they used marshmallows!  Yes, seriously, Marshmallow Desert Golf.  Later, there was a Hot Dog dinner and S'mores - I was assured that the marshmallows weren't left over from marshmallow golf.


No holes - just get it in the circle!


A full 18 hole course - in between par 3 and putting green size.

Relaxing later at the hot dog / s'mores roast 


Ed, the fire master






Some of the murals on sheds and outbuildings


I see something different every time I take Phoebe for a walk.  I'll have to ask - but it does look like the work of the same painter,  I wonder if it's someone in the park.









2 comments:

  1. Just had dinner with two women friends. We all used to play lots of golf. I love that marshmallow golf idea, might be a bit easier on the old joints. I'll mention that to my friends next time I see them, what fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments!!