Birthdays in the year of Covid19

30 MAR, 2020; Vail, AZ


I don't know Corbin, but he turned 4 on Sunday


His Mom asked the neighborhood if we could help them celebrate by putting a '4' outside somewhere they could see it on their morning walk.  The neighborhood, no doubt going stir-crazy in our isolation, rallied to the cause.  Here are just a few of our "4's":


My contribution . . .










And Spring Flowers are here


These are a few of the flowers I'm seeing on my walks these days.  It does lighten my spirits to see the flowers, the trees budding out, and the return of the small animals and reptiles that share my neighborhood.  The spiny lizard that hung out all last summer on my fence is back, so are the Arizona Cardinals.






My one-eared bunny
 









It's finally warm enough in the morning to have tea outside on the deck.


2 comments:

  1. Nice that the Neighbours could help make it a special Birthday for Corbin.
    Nice Pictures
    Can't wait for warmer temperatures.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your Social Distancing.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet!! I don't even know if my neighbors are still around. I never see or hear from them!!

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments!!