It's on a quarter sheet of Arches Cold-pressed 140# paper with Winsor Newton artists watercolor tube paint.
This next one is a Sunflower done on a scrap piece of paper that had a very light textured yellow ochre background - I sketched out the sunflower and masked a few of the lighter areas, then poured a layer of yellow, orange, and green paint. Once this dried, I masked a few more areas and let that dry. Then I poured a final layer of dark blue, green and red. After that was dry, I pulled off the frisket - unfortunately, some of the underlying areas must not have been completely dry before I applied the masking fluid because the paper pulled up in a couple of places. I finished the piece with some texture by splattering paint, sprinkling on a bit of salt, and finally brought out some of the petal shapes with a micron pen. This one is about 8x10 sheet of Arches Cold-pressed 140# paper with Winsor Newton artists watercolor tube paint