Van Conversion Complete!

8 Aug, 2020; Vail,AZ


Took longer than I had planned, thanks to Covid-19


Businesses closed down, Amazon took longer to deliver . . .  But, I could be patient because most camping locations were also closed!  And, if I traveled, museums, cute cafes, etc would also be closed.  My travel this summer has been limited to day hikes, and short paddle trips.

But, the conversion is complete and I have tested it out on at least trips of a few days.

And, hanging around the house gave me time to do a video of the conversion!




I can go camping again, thanks to the following products and services:



or

4 comments:

  1. That's just amazing that you put all that together. Congrats and here's to lots of camping fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so happy to find the Wayfarer conversion kit - having the basics done for me gave me a real leg up on the work needing to be done.

      Delete
  2. Counting the cost of the Van how much Total did the conversion cost you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About $55k usd. I probably paid more for the van than I should have - but they're really hard to find - lots of folks doing conversions or picking them up for delivery of online stuff (a blooming business!)

      Delete

We Love Comments!!