One Week; One Hundred People Challenge

Vail, AZ 

Mar 11, 2022


This is harder than before the pandemic!!


I generally pass the time in waiting rooms and in-line by sketching the people around me.  For the last couple of years, this has been kind of boring since everyone has been wearing masks.  Outside, fewer people wear masks, but are usually going somewhere - so, hard to get much of a sketch before they're gone!



Cardiologist Waiting Room
Waiting Room at the Honda Dealership

















People are sad looking while waiting for jury duty selection!  As it turns out, it took almost all day for jury selection and it was full before they got to my group - so, a very boring day.







It's still difficult to come up with outside places where I can expect people to stay still for a few minutes.  


Luckily, I thought of the Reid Park Zoo, and the Horses in the Sun Winter Jumping Show at the County Fairgrounds.  I still probably won't get 100 People, but we'll see how many I can do!



The Flamingoes are the first exhibit; people always watch them for awhile.



I really like my giraffes the best on this spread!



1st day  I got 18 (goal of 20 per day!) so not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!