If I can't go out, I'll get stuff done at home!

17April, 2020; Vail AZ


Well, maybe not me alone . . . 


The landscape company came to start the renovation of my landscaping; wow! -  4 men with a bobcat can get a whole lot done in one day!  They'll probably finish up their part on Monday.  It feels so good to get this project underway; I've hated the old landscaping for a year now.  FYI, everyone maintained good social distancing.



Goodbye mis-placed old bench


I tried to get rid of all the river rock, but apparently I still need some


Goodbye agave/yucca that harbored so many pack rats!


2 of the guys making my home a better place!


2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I hope they finish it up on schedule!! Can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha - schedule! They work really fast and it's mostly hardscaping at this point - but, there apparently is a disconnect between the office and the crews on what days to appear. Today, they showed up in the middle of my shower because I didn't think they were coming.

      Delete

We Love Comments!!