Urban Sprawl!!

12 Jan, 2017; Plomosa Rd, Quartzite AZ

Watching the ‘neighborhoods’ develop is fascinating!


Mostly, around me, the groups are taking the ‘circle the wagons approach’.   I just saw a ‘street’ sign go up for a group of Marathon Coaches – and, if I’m remembering correctly, their ‘wagon master’ organizes this very large group into ‘streets’.  Last time I was here, they had a huge tent in their ‘city center’ set up with generators, an elevated band stand, speakers, etc)  - quite the organized group!!

Every day, more signs pop up directing folks to their groups







All the signage makes it a bit easier to find my home in this street-free,light-free desert.  My own ‘runway’ light system also helps me find my trailer when I’m driving home after dark.






Despite the overcast days, there is usually a good sunrise or sunset!


Sunrise!

Sunset glow on the Plomosa Mtns to the East


FW is unimpressed by the beginnings of this nights sunset

Not quite the full moon!


Another wonderful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!