Bloggerfest!

28 Jan, 2017; La Posa South, Quartzite AZ

Third Annual Bloggerfest


I attended the first Bloggerfest and then missed last year.  This is a fun gathering of folks who maintain travel blogs.  It’s interesting to hear why folks started their blogs, what challenges they face with the blog, how their blogs have changed over time, etc.  I also look forward to picking up a few good tips that I can use with my blog. I love meeting some of the bloggers I have followed for years and meeting new folks whose experiences I will enjoy reading about in their blogs.


This year's location had a roof and bathrooms!!


Bloggers like to write and socialize!


Blogger's dogs like to socialize too!


Despite the sun, the concrete was apparently still too cold!

Is this not a cute little camper?!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!