Boudoir for Faye Wray

I didn't like that the litter box was the first thing I saw walking into the trailer


Converting a cupboard to accomodate the litter box was practical - but right in front of the door.  So, I found some cute material and made some tiny curtains to cover it.  They even have tie-backs!

Cat themed material!


Tie-backs until she learns to go thru the curtains

The 12v vacuum works great!


Before

After

Now, I need to get to work on the house! I can't believe the amount of cat hair a small 6# cat can shed!!

White hair shows up so much on oak floors!

Sunny and warm start to spring


Time to wash and wax the trailer.  It's filthy from the trip and I've been feeling guilty ever since I saw RVSue's shiny trailer (and she doesn't even have access to ladders, a driveway, and unlimited water!).

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were fun to make! Unlike when I made sock monkeys for my nephews, I had access to a machine - zip, zip, zip - all straight seams.

      Delete
  2. Faye Wray is quite the princess -- and now she has her own private throne room. :D

    Sorry, couldn't resist!

    It's a beautiful solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like the fabric. And, yes, she is quite the little princess - she's really enjoying (and taking advantage of) being the only pet and the focus of all my attention.

      Delete

We Love Comments!!