Decorating for the holidays!

11 Dec, 2018; RoVer's Roost SKP Coop, Casa Grande, AZ


I love Lights!


The days are short; the nights are long and ever-so-dark.  I need lots and lots of lights!!  I settle for 3 small battery operated lights that I put on the valences around the dinette - I think it's very festive. 




 No space for a tree, but I have a Christmas placemat, my favorite trailer ornament and a cactus ornament, a couple of snowman t-lights and, of course, a stocking!  I did have a small Radio Shack Xmas Tree that I welded together a couple of years ago - but it didn't survive jouncing around in the trailer.





This year, I even sprang for a live wreath!


I looked at some fake wreaths that were really decorated and pretty - but I don't have the storage space.  The real one can be tossed at the end of the season.  The bow and tiny, battery operated light-string will fit in my one shoe-box sized holiday decorations box.  Won't win the park decoration contest (that will go to the couple with 12 (TWELVE) lighted Xmas trees; or the lot with more lights than most international airports - but I like my holiday display and I'm now officially humming Xmas tunes until New Years.





Washed out - but the light-string has little beads of red all 


2 comments:

  1. Very Christmassy! We do what we can and enjoy what we have. I did my decorations yesterday too, singing along to the Holiday channel on Sirius radio. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All the Christmas songs worm themselves into my sub-conscious - ya just can't help singing along!

      Delete

We Love Comments!!