Best Friends at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT

Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Kanab, UT 

24 Sept, 2022


Best Friends Visiting Kanab


Some friends from Portland were volunteering for a week at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, UT this summer - so, I drove up to visit with them and hang out in the evenings.  Phoebe and I enjoyed a good visit with friends that I see too little now that I live so far away.













The Sanctuary is home to many critters


Besides dogs, cats, bunnies, and birds, Best Friends cares for a wide variety of other animals.  They're all fun to visit.  I think my favorite was watching volunteers taking giant pigs for walks around the facility!!













I love the red rocks in the Southwest!



This is a great spot along 89a between Page and Kanab.













Camping along the way 


I like finding a cool spot up in the mountains to camp - this is public land North of Flagstaff, AZ.







Home Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!