I am thankful for 125 women who can cook!

22 Nov, 2018; SMR Apache Junction AZ


I had Thanksgiving with 125 women at SMR


When that number of women get together for a meal, you can be guaranteed that there will be a huge amount of very tasty food!!  










I helped with the decorations . . .









No turkey for Phoebe - instead she hung outside while I cooked


This is Phoebe being happy and relaxed.  I took her for a hike later and things changed.







I wore a hat;  A different hat; A hat Phoebe had never seen before.  She was terrified and it was hours after I took it off before she forgave me.


Look at that suspicious little dog
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
    You might try putting your hats where Phoebe can sniff them before you put them on.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I'll try that - so hard with scared little rescue dogs; you never know what might trigger something from their past! Fortunately, she's is very curious, so I think, with patience, she'll get over a lot of her fear.

      Delete
  2. Happy to hear that you had great food (how can you go wrong with 125 women prepping the meal?) and great companionship on Thanksgiving. Even Phoebe got her walk. She'll get used to your various 'hats' soon enough. She is precious.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments!!