Red Rock Canyon State Park, AZ

16 Nov, 2018; Apache Junction, AZ


Beautiful state park - but 103F!!


Red Rock Canyon State Park, AZ  is a lovely park with great views and large dry-camp sites.  Unfortunately, when I was there in September, it was freaky hot - although, just barely livable with the breeze in the shade of the trailer.  But, too hot for the hiking I had planned and a little too hot for good sleeping at night.






Joshua Trees!!

Isn't this just the most spectacular site!!!!


Yes, that little white dot in the middle is my trailer.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful site to be able to relax and enjoy the beauty around you.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It;s about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sedona area. I can't believe where you are parked. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love red Rock hiking! Too hot to do much hiking this trip, but pretty anyway!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful spot! Thank you for sharing your pictures of the area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to go back when it isn't quite so hot and I can do more hiking!

      Delete

We Love Comments!!